Google+

My Giant Fairy Tale Activity Book -- Parragon Book Buddies Review

Disclosure: Parragon Books sent me a copy of this book free of charge. All opinions in my review are my own and I did not receive any other compensation. As always I am providing links to the book for your convenience.

This month's Parragon Book Buddies book is My Giant Fairy Tale Activity Book. I was really excited to see this book since we love fairy tales
http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/p/fairy-tales-from-different-cultures.html

This activity book tells the tales of The Three Little Pigs, Hansel and Gretel, The Princess and the Pea and Little Red Riding Hood. Throughout the story there are various activities to go with it. Things like coloring, mazes, find hidden pictures as well as counting, pattern finding and more. 


Three Little Pigs
 

In each story there is also a hidden character on each double page. It gives a lot of various things to do and many are lessons used in schools as well as pages that are just fun.
Hansel and Gretel

I love how the activities go along with the story but also include things like counting and relating to the story.
The Princess and the Pea
I loved the activities in pattern finding as well like the one on page 55 above. This book is great for any preschooler or kindergartner to help with these skills. There are lessons also on colors and counting and recognizing written numbers.

 Hazel has flipped through the book a few times, but has not done any of the activities yet. Many are relatively easy for her at this point, but there are some that will challenge her like completing the drawing. This book is a fun way to practice many skills!! I hope you will check it out!!